|BoxMatrix >> Project-Info >> Disclaimers||@|
Brands and Trademarks
FRITZ!brand are registered trademarks of AVM GmbH, Berlin, Germany.
- This site is not related to AVM in any way.
- All company names, trademarks and registered trademarks are used for identificational purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.
Development and Modding
- All modification techniques referred here are to be used at your own risk.
- Any harm you may do to yourself or to others by following any of the instructions provided here is at your very own risk and responsibility.
- Make sure you own the device you modify.
- Make sure the specific technique is legal and compatible in your country (like WLAN transmission power and channels used or ADSL Annex).
- Ask someone with better technical understanding if in doubt. The internet is a helpful community. You can also try our IRC-Channels.
Precision of Information
- While you may find information here you don't find elsewhere remember this is ongoing research.
- Infos may be a temporary scratchpad of partial truth, but they may as well be absolutely wrong (for the moment).
- If you find mistakes then please report them.
- All "in depth" information in this Wiki has been gathered using a Linux Shell and a bunch of tools:
- Perl - the Perfect Extraction and Research Language ;-)
- The common stream processors grep, sed, awk, sort, uniq.
- The common helpers modinfo, ldd, nm and the like.
- No decompilation or disassembly was necessary to gather any of the information provided here.