The ISDN-Controller T1 PCI Link is a PCI card to connect the ISDN-Controller T1 or ISDN-Controller T1-B to a PC using a 20 Mbps RS422 serial link. An alternative card for the ISA bus is the ISDN-Controller T1 ISA Link.
- Jonathan Schilling's research article about the T1/T1-B, the Booster and the ISA card (german)
- Jonathan Schilling's research article about the B1 v2.0 and mods to drive a T1 / T1-B with it. (german)
- Axel Muhr's research article about the T1 / T1-B, the Booster and the PCI card (english)
- Axel Muhr's research article about the Hema TA2 ISA card (english)
- Both have contributed all their images to BoxMatrix. Big thanks!
Daily updated index of all ISDN-Controller T1 PCI Link websites. Last update: 2022-10-01 03:02 GMT.
||Page title / URL
||Date / GMT
|0 websites for this model
Legend: = live URL. - = hosted here. - = from archive.org. - = non public. - = dead link. - Bold = service portal.
Daily updated index of all ISDN-Controller T1 PCI Link downloads. Last update: 2022-10-01 04:29 GMT.
Legend: = live URL. - = hosted here. - = from archive.org. - = non public. - = dead link. - Bold = latest firmware.
Daily updated index of ISDN-Controller T1 PCI Link part numbers. Last update: 2022-10-01 03:34 GMT. Click an EAN/GTIN or MPN to search the web for it.
If you know any part numbers not listed here yet, expecially OEM and country specific versions, then please get in touch.
Legend: = supported - = EOS - = still sold - = not sold any more - Bold = maintained Icecat entry - Italic = logistic entry without datasheet
Selectors >> PSU-Selector >> ISDN-Controller T1 PCI Link - Showing recommended Power-Supply units.
Selectors >> Cable+Adapter-Selector >> ISDN-Controller T1 PCI Link - Showing recommended Cables+Adapters.
If you want to extend the gallery with own work then please get in touch. See also the Photography-Inspiration article.
Versions section intends to compare different hardware revisions of a device.
If you could provide images of a revision not listet here yet then please get in touch.